3/09/2020 – Approval of International Treaties
- Madrid Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Marks 1981 (Madrid Agreement);
- Protocol Relating to the Madrid Agreement (Madrid Protocol), (together known as the Madrid System);
- Paris Convention for the Protection of the Industrial Property; and
- Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child on the Involvement of Children in Armed Conflict.
29/05/2020 – Approval of International Treaties
- Treaty of the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons
- International Labour Organization Violence and Harassment Convention 2019; and
- International Labour Organization Protocol of 2002 to the Occupational Safety and Health Convention 1981
20/02/2020 – Approval of International Treaties
- Kigali Amendment to the Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer; and
- 2011 Asia-Pacific Convention on the Recognition of Higher Education Qualifications.
17/05/2019 – Approval of International Treaties
- United Nations Convention on International Settlement Agreements Resulting from Mediation;
- International Convention on the Protection of the Rights of All Migrant Workers and Members of their Families; and
- International Convention for the Protection of All Persons from Enforced Disappearance
- Agreement on Port State Measures to Prevent, Deter and Eliminate Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing; and
- World Health Organisation Protocol to Eliminate Illicit Trade in Tobacco Products.
- International Covenant onCivil and Political Rights (ICCPR); and
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ICESCR).
- Doha Amendment to the Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change;
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Articles of Agreement subject to the declaration under Article 51(2); and
- Framework Agreement on the establishment of the International Solar Alliance (ISA).
- Multilateral Convention to Implement Tax Treaty Related Measures to Prevent Base Erosion and Profit Shifting
a) United Nations Convention against Transnational Organised Crime (UN CTOC) and the three Supplementary Protocols namely-
- Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons, especially Women and Children, (‘Trafficking in Persons Protocol’);
- Protocol against the Smuggling of Migrants by Land, Sea and Air, (‘Smuggling of Migrants Protocol’); and
- Protocol against the Illicit Manufacturing of Trafficking in Firearms, their Parts and Components and Ammunition (‘Trafficking in Firearms Protocol’).
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods; and
- Hague Convention on Jurisdiction, Applicable Law, Recognition, Enforcement and Co-operation in Respect of Parental Responsibility and Measures for the Protection of Children….
- Protocol Amending the World Trade Organisation (WTO) Trade Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS) Agreement;
- World Trade Organisation (WTO) Trade Facilitation Agreeement; and
- United Nations Convention on the Use of Electronic Communications in International Contracts 2005.